Progress in International Business Research (PIBR)
Progress in International Business Research – the official book series of the European International Business Academy in partnership with Emerald – is a yearly publication outlet for quality research presented at the EIBA Annual Conference. Each volume of this acclaimed book series encompasses empirical as well as conceptual research papers over a broad range of International Business (IB) topics. No preference is given to any particular theoretical or methodological perspectives, although the focus of some volumes is based on the theme of the previous year's EIBA conference; however, this does not preclude the publication of high-quality contributions sourced from outside the EIBA community. The PIBR target audience consists mainly of IB scholars and related fields such as Strategic Management, Marketing, and Organization Studies – but this multidisciplinary book series also aims to reach educators, policy-makers, and the business community at large.
⇒ For more details & the list of available volumes, please see the PIBR book series pages on the Emerald website.
⇒ To purchase PIBR volumes, visit the online Emerald bookstore.
⇒ Full online access to PIBR for current EIBA members is available via the secure society link https://www.eiba.org/pibr.
⇒ Attention EIBA members ► In addition to PIBR, full online access to four notable business journals is now offered as part of Emerald's enhanced society service: Competitiveness Review / European Business Review / International Marketing Review / International Journal of Emerging Markets
Progress in International Business Research
► Volumes published to date in the PIBR book series:
- Volume 15 – The Multiple Dimensions of Institutional Complexity in International Business Research
⇒ A 50% EIBA discount to purchase this book is offered until December 2021 via the Emerald Bookstore – contact the EIBA Secretariat for the PIBR Volume 15 member discount code.
- Volume 14 – International Business in a VUCA World: The Changing Role of States and Firms
- Volume 13 – International Business in the Information and Digital Age
- Volume 12 – Distance in International Business: Concept, Cost and Value
- Volume 11 – The Challenge of BRIC Multinationals
- Volume 10 – The Future of Global Organizing
- Volume 9 – Multinational Enterprises, Markets and Institutional Diversity
- Volume 8 – International Business and Sustainable Development
- Volume 7 – New Policy Challenges for European Multinationals
- Volume 6 – Entrepreneurship in the Global Firm
- Volume 5 – Reshaping the Boundaries of the Firm in an Era of Global Interdependence
- Volume 4 – Research on Knowledge, Innovation and Internationalization
- Volume 3 – New Perspectives in International Business Research
- Volume 2 – Foreign Direct Investment, Location and Competitiveness
- Volume 1 – Progress in International Business Research