Publications > EIBAzine – International Business Perspectives / EIBA E-Bulletin [NEW !] / International Business Review (IBR) / Progress in International Business Research (PIBR)
International Business Perspectives
EIBAzine-IBP – the community newsletter & publication outlet of the European International Business Academy – is a semi-annual publication produced by EIBA. Along with relevant news and updates on EIBA activities and members, the editors also regularly feature academic contributions (by junior as well as senior scholars) on scientific research projects and initiatives, focussing on the latest trends and challenges in International Business worldwide. Short presentations of IB research ideas that may not (yet) be in a form suitable for the typical kinds of journal submissions, or which explore new perspecitves / ways of thinking about the field of International Business, are especially encouraged. No matter what the topic, contributions for future EIBAzine-IBP issues are very welcome – as are any comments and suggestions readers may wish to share with the EIBAzine editors.
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS: EIBAzine – International Business Perspectives (EIBAzine-IBP) – two issues yearly.
Standing deadlines for contributions: Spring/Summer issue – April 15 | Autumn/Winter issue – October 15
Suggested length of contributed texts: ca. 2500-3000 words.
Past EIBAzine issues are freely available on this EIBA webpage (found under the Publications tab) – just follow the links below and enjoy the reading!
This is your EIBA newsletter, so please get in touch and get involved in your EIBA community publication!
Fourth & Fifth series: Co-Editors – Barbara Jankowska & John Cantwell
- Issue № 33 | Autumn/Winter 2023
- Issue № 32 | Spring/Summer 2023
- Issue № 31 | Autumn/Winter 2022
- Issue № 30 | Spring/Summer 2022
- Issue № 29 | Autumn/Winter 2021
- Issue № 28 | Spring/Summer 2021
- Issue № 27 | Autumn/Winter 2020
- Issue № 26 | Spring/Summer 2020
- Issue № 25 | Autumn/Winter 2019
- Issue № 24 | Spring/Summer 2019
Ad interim Editor / EIBA Chair – Philippe Gugler
Third series: Editor – Ana Tavares-Lehmann
- Issue Number 20 | May 2017
- Issue Number 19 | November 2016
- Issue Number 18 | May 2016
- Issue Number 17 | November 2015
- Issue Number 16 | May 2015
- Issue Number 15 | November 2014
- Issue Number 14 | May 2014
- Issue Number 13 | November 2013
Second series: Editor – Filip De Beule
- Issue Number 12 | May 2013
- Issue Number 11 | November 2012
- Issue Number 10 | May 2012
- Issue Number 9 | November 2011
- Issue Number 8 | May 2011
- Issue Number 7 | November 2010
First series: Co-Editors – Danny Van Den Bulcke & Tamar Almor