Awards > EIBA Best Reviewer Prize / Danny Van Den Bulcke Best Paper Prize / EIBA Best Doctoral Thesis Proposal in IB Award / Copenhagen Business School Prize / SSE Gunnar Hedlund Award / IBR Best Journal Paper of the Year Award / Lazaridis Institute Award / GSJ Global Strategy Research Prize / EIBA Distinguished Honorary Fellowship / EIBA Lifetime Achievement Award
EIBA Best Reviewer Prize
The EIBA Best Reviewer Award (certificate) was launched at the EIBA 2015 Rio Conference to publicly recognize the invaluable contribution of volunteer Reviewers – who generously donate their time and energy to carefully read through papers and provide constructive comments to authors of EIBA Annual Conference submissions – thus indirectly yet considerably helping to shape the future of International Business research as well as set the stage for high-quality EIBA Annual Conferences. For two years (2016-2017), Management Review Quarterly (MRQ) sponsored the EIBA Best Reviewer Prize – awarded to the best Reviewer of the EIBA Annual Conference (as selected by the organizers based on feedback & nominations from Track Chairs). In 2018, the monetary prize for the EIBA Best Reviewer Award was jointly sponsored by the host institution, Poznań University of Economics and Business (PUEB), and the journal, Economic and Business Review (EBR). In 2019, Alliance Manchester Business School sponsored the EIBA Best Reviewer Award for the EIBA 2019 Leeds Conference.
2020 – EIBA Best Reviewer Award
Irina SURDU (University of Warwick Business School)
– in recognition of outstanding quality of constructive reviewing for papers submitted to the EIBA 2020 Online Conference.
2019 – Alliance Manchester Business School Best Reviewer Prize
Birgitte GRØGAARD (BI Norwegian Business School)
– in recognition of outstanding quality of constructive reviewing for papers submitted to the EIBA 2019 Leeds Conference.
2018 – PUEB & EBR Best Reviewer Prize
Jorge CARNEIRO (FGV Sao Paulo School of Business Administration)
– for delivering in-depth and constructive reviews of outstanding quality for papers submitted to the EIBA 2018 Poznań Conference.
2017 – MRQ Best Reviewer Prize
Asmund RYGH (Alliance Manchester Business School)
– for delivering in-depth and constructive reviews of outstanding quality for papers submitted to the EIBA 2017 Milan Conference.
2016 – MRQ Best Reviewer Prize
Susan FREEMAN (University of South Australia)
– for delivering in-depth and constructive reviews of outstanding quality for papers submitted to the EIBA 2016 Vienna Conference.
2015 – EIBA Best Reviewer Award
Katrin HELD (University of Hamburg)
– for having been unanimously nominated as the best overall reviewer of the papers submitted to the EIBA 2015 Rio Conference.